After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 3 to 5 minutes||Every 4 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 6 to 12 minutes|
- 555, rue Lucien-Paiement, H7N 0A5
- 1800, rue Jacques-Tétreault
Around this station
Elevator access to the métro
Enter from Lucien-Paiement St. to access the station from the passenger drop-off area, the outdoor parking area, or theindoor paid parking levels P1 and P4.
Plan your trips around elevator accessibility across the network:
- Blue line : Only possible transfer at Snowdon and Jean-Talon stations.
- Berri-UQAM station : Only the Orange line is accessible by elevator.
- Green line : Only possible transfer on the at Lionel-Groulx and Honoré-Beaugrand stations.
- Yellow line : No possible transfer.
- Visit the Elevator access to the métro page to find all accessible stations
- You can check the status of elevator service at any time by going to elevator service updates. This information is also available in the banner under the map on our home page.
Find out more about the station
- Collège Montmorency
- Salle André-Mathieu
- Maison des arts de Laval
- Campus de l'Université de Montréal à Laval
- Place Bell
- Shopping Centres (Centre Laval, Les Galeries Laval)
Number of bicycle stands available outside the station: 263. First come, first served.
Before taking our public transit system with your bike, please read the Bicycles section for more info.
Architects: Giasson & Farregut.
Opened: April 2007.
Origin of name: Collège Montmorency, named in honour of François-Xavier de Montmorency-Laval de Montigny (1623-1708), first bishop of Québec and a former lord of the ancient seigneury of île Jésus (Laval).
Did you know? An underground métro workshop and garage are located in the vicinity of this station.
Artwork: sculptures by Hélène Rochette.
Mobile network available at this station