747 YUL Aéroport Montréal-Trudeau / Centre-ville shuttle
THE 747 SHUTTLE SERVICE: 24/7 SERVICE
The 747 shuttle service runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, between YUL Montréal-Trudeau airport and downtown.
Two route options are available to you from the airport.
1. Destination Terminus Lionel-Groulx
- A single stop
- Travel time from 25 to 35 minutes, depending on traffic
2. Destination Terminus Berri-UQAM, Centre-ville (downtown)
- 11 stops
- Travel time from 45 to 70 minutes, depending on traffic
- Stops at hotels on boul. René-Lévesque
Want to save time? Take the Terminus Métro Lionel-Groulx line!
To reach your destination, we suggest to take the bus named Terminus métro Lionel-Groulx. The bus driver will let you off at Lionel-Groulx métro station, a transfer station equipped with an elevator. This way, you can go on to your hotel faster (roads and highways into the city sometimes experience heavy traffic, just as other big cities!).
- The cost of a ticket is $10.
- Free for children aged 5 and under at all times. The program Family outings is not valid aboard.
- The following fares are also accepted on the 747 at no additional cost: 1-day and 3-days passes, Unlimited Weekend, Weekly or Monthly regular or reduced passes, 4-month pass and monthly TRAM passes zones 1 to 8.
Except for the transit fare, only coins are accepted inside the bus (no bank bills).
DIFFERENT POINTS OF SALE TO PURCHASE TRANSIT FARES
1. At the YUL Montréal-Trudeau airport:
There is four fare vending machines in the international arrivals area. Payment in cash, by debit card or with VISA or MasterCard credit card.
For more information, you may inquire at the STM information counter located in the international arrival area or ask one of the STM representatives near the bus stop outside the airport
2. Before leaving for the airport, you can also buy your fare:
- In métro stations
- At the Tourist Welcome Office in Old Montréal
- At the Centre Infotouriste
- At Stationnement de Montréal (Parking) pay stations
Customers who want to go from downtown to the airport but who don't have $10 in coins, or the proper fare card, can now purchase a ticket from one of ten Stationnement de Montréal pay stations near a 747 bus stop.
Keep in mind: A ticket purchased from a Stationnement de Montréal pay station is only valid for a one-way trip to the airport and must be used within two hours of purchase.
- Identify the nearest Stationnement de Montréal pay station where you can buy a 747 ticket on infobus posted at a 747 bus stop.
- Go to pay station identified by blue P$ sign.
- Enter the numbers 0747 and follow on-screen instructions.
- Take ticket and use it within two hours of purchase.
- Give ticket to driver who, in turn, will hand you a proof of payment valid for a one-way trip. Note that it can not be used for return trip on 747 or to interrupt trip and resume it later on 747.
- Pay station accepts payment for 747 every day, 24 hours a day.
3. In the bus:
The $10 fare can also be paid in cash with exact change on the bus (no bank bills).