We are pleased to have you among our subscribers! Our social media serve as friendly and harmonious sites where your comments are welcome.
In order to maintain a respectful environment and keep conversations constructive, some situations will not be tolerated:
- Abusive, vulgar, obscene, aggressive, racist, cynical, sexist, hate-inciting, inappropriate, disrespectful or discriminatory comments
- Personal, defamatory attacks or ones that intrude upon privacy
- Excessive use of uppercase letters and repetitive comments (spam)
- Unauthorized use of STM or third-party intellectual property
- Advertising or promotional solicitation
- Publishing personal information about another user, anther person or employee
- Hate-inciting comments against a race, religion, ethnic background or other
- All manner of threat or incitement to physical or verbal violence
Comments must be relevant and be related to the contents of published topics. Please note the STM is in no way responsible for comments and opinions expressed by users. This page is not an appropriate forum for work relations in general, including collective agreement negotiations and salary increases.
We reserve the right to hide or delete any comments or posts deemed inappropriate or that do not comply with our netiquette guidelines. In the event of significant or repeated abuse, we may also resort to expelling that subscriber.
Complaints are handled by our Customer service team. For any complaint, we invite you to fill out this form: http://www.stm.info/en/info/customer-service/contact-us
We will make sure to follow up on your comment and give you an answer as quickly as possible. However, our social media is not monitored at all times. In the event of an emergency in the metro, use the red telephone in the Assistance panel on train platforms, the intercom aboard the métro or seek out an STM employee.
For more information about safety and security in the transit system: http://www.stm.info/en/info/rules/travelling-safely