How does the service work?
The Parc Jean-Drapeau taxibus is in service from Monday to Friday, except on legal holidays, between September 3 and June 23. It allows you to get to:
- any taxibus stop from Jean-Drapeau metro station;
- the Jean-Drapeau metro station from any taxibus stop.
How to use the service?
You must reserve your trip prior to each use by calling 514 273-6331 or online (in French).
- From April 1 to November 30, you must reserve at least 40 minutes prior to your trip.
- From December 1 to March 31, you must reserve at least 60 minutes prior to your trip.
- If you use a mobility aid requesting the use of an accessible taxi, mention this when making your reservation by phone or online on the taxi company website(in French).
How much does the service cost?
You must show a valid transit fare that is one of the accepted Transport adapté and taxi fares when you board a taxi.
Monthly, weekly and four-month passes on OPUS cards, as well as 1-trip fares on magnetic fare cards are accepted. Monthly TRAM passes for the right fare zone are also allowed.
For customers transferring to STM bus or métro networks:
You must pay your fare by validating it or making a cash payment when you board a bus or enter the métro station. Bus and métro fares apply.
Cash payments are not accepted onboard taxis.
From Monday to Friday
Seasonal service between September 3 and June 23.
From the station
To the station
- Station Jean-Drapeau (PJD-101)
- Bassin olympique – Quartier des athlètes (PJD-102)
- Pavillon des services (PJD-103)
- Pavillon de la Tunisie (PJD-104)
- Paddocks (PJD-105)
- Pavillon du Canada (PJD-106)
- La Ronde - Bureaux (PJD-107)
- Musée Stewart (PJD-108)
The Jean-Drapeau station stop is located in parking lot P6 of Jean-Drapeau Park, and is accessible from the bus loop. Consult the following map for more details.
Area covered by shared taxibus service
View or print the Parc Jean-Drapeau taxibus service leaflet.
Open the Parc Jean-Drapeau taxibus map in your browser.