How does the taxibus service work?
The Gare Anjou – Secteur résidentiel Rivière-des-Prairies shared taxibus line runs Monday to Friday, except on legal holidays.
- During morning rush hour, taxis provide service to Anjou train station from the shared taxibus stops.
- During afternoon rush hour, taxis provide service from Anjou train station to the shared taxibus stops.
How to use this service?
New! You can now make a reservation online(in French).
- You must reserve your trip prior to each use by calling 514 273-6331 or online(in French).
- From April 1 to November 30, you must reserve at least 40 minutes prior to your trip.
- From December 1 to March 31, you must reserve at least 60 minutes prior to your trip.
How much does this service cost?
Fares for Transport adapté and other taxi services apply.. Monthly TRAM passes valid within the appropriate fare zone are also accepted. Cash fare payment is not accepted.
For customers transferring to an STM bus or métro:
You can pay your fare directly at the transfer point, where bus and métro fares apply. Customers are invited to validate their fare card or pay in cash at the transfer point.
For customers transferring to an AMT commuter train:
TRAM passes for the appropriate fare zone can be used and customers are invited to validate their fare card at the train station. TRAIN fare cards (monthly, unit or tickets) cannot be used to pay for a shared taxibus ride.
Cash fare payment and AMT’s TRAIN passes are not accepted aboard shared taxis.
Monday to Friday during rush hour
Taxi runs are synchronized with train arrival times at Anjou train station.
Shared taxibus stops
- Gare Anjou Nord (RRP-100)
- Blaise Pascal / Sylvia Daoust (RRP-101)
- Blaise Pascal / Narcisse Dionne (RRP-102)
- Blaise Pascal / 19e (RRP-103)
- Blaise Pascal / Alfred Toupin (RRP-104)
- Nicolas Leblanc / André Dumas (RRP-105)
- Adolphe Rho / Gilles Trottier (RRP-106)
- Adolphe Rho / Paul-Émile Lamarche (RRP-107)
- Rosario-Bayeur / Gaston Maillet (RRP-108)
- Louis Dessaulles / Catelli (RRP-109)
- 4e rue / 5e avenue (RRP-110)
- André-Ampère / Philippe-Panneton (RRP-111)
- André-Ampère / Parc Hans-Selye (RRP-112)
- André-Ampère / 15e avenue (RRP-113)
- André-Ampère / Jules-Tremblay (RRP-114)
- André-Ampère / 25e avenue (RRP-115)
- André-Ampère / 28e avenue (RRP-116)
Area covered by shared taxibus service