|Towards Angrignon||Towards Honoré-Beaugrand|
After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 3 to 5 minutes||Every 4 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 6 to 12 minutes|
- Sortie Robert-Bourassa (University), 2055, boulevard Robert-Bourassa, H3A 3H9
- Sortie Union Nord, 2021, av. Union, H3A 2S9
Around this station
How do I get to the special shuttle in case of a métro service interruption?
Use the Orange line
To get around downtown between the Berri-UQAM and Lionel-Groulx stations.
If Orange line is also disrupted, three stops are available at this station and the signs are easily identifiable since they are at the color of the métro line they serve.
- Eastbound towards Honoré-Beaugrand: Bus stop 52498, located southwest side of Sainte-Catherine, at the corner of Robert-Bourassa.
- Westbound towards Angrignon: Bus stop 52433, located on northeast side of De Maisonneuve, at the corner of Robert-Bourassa.
- Southbound towards Jean-Drapeau: Bus stop 52451, located on northwest side of Union, at the corner of De Maisonneuve.
This shuttle is not free, the regular fare applies.
It is also possible to check these stops on the neighbourhood map displayed at the entrances of our stations.
Find out more about the station
- Weekdays : noon to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday : noon to 7:00 p.m.
IMPORTANT : The opening hours of the fare booths in the station will be ajusted and extended if an event leads to an increase in ridership.
Equipment on site to meet your needs
Buy your fare or a new OPUS card (regular fare) at the automatic fare vending machine.
Use the telephone identified by this symbol to speak with an employee at the main entrance.
Use the telephone identified by this symbol only for safety concerns or in the event of an incident.
- Centre Eaton de Montréal
- Maison des Coopérants
- Place Montreal Trust
- Place London Life
- Promenade de la Cathédrale
- Le Centre 2020 University
- La Baie
- Maison Simons
- McGill University
Architects: Crevier, Lemieux, Mercier & Caron.
Opened: October 1966.
Origin of name: avenue McGill College, that leads directly to the university that was established in 1821 according to the wishes of James McGill (1744-1813), a successful merchant trading in furs.
Did you know? This station once housed a branch of the Montréal Public Libraries network.
Mobile network is available at this station.
|Local and 10-minutes max 15 Sainte-Catherine||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 24 Sherbrooke||East||West|
|Local and 10-minutes max 35 Griffintown||East||West|
|Local and 10-minutes max 61 Wellington||East||West|
|Local and 10-minutes max 125 Ontario||West|
|Local and 10-minutes max 168 Cité-du-Havre||North||South|
|All-night 356 Lachine / YUL Aéroport / Des Sources||East||West|
|All-night 358 Sainte-Catherine||East|
|Express 420 Express Notre-Dame-de-Grâce||West||East|