How does the service work?
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Info
Wearing a face covering is mandatory in our Taxibus service. A maximum of two passengers per vehicle can be paired. This maximum number of clients per vehicle complies with the recommendations issued by the public health authorities.
New stop : Victoria / 44e
Consult the map and schedules below for more information.
Rush-hour service from Monday to Friday except on public holidays.
- Trips to Lachine station during morning rush-hour
- Trips from Lachine station during afternoon rush-hour
How to use the service?
- You must book your trip prior to each use by calling 514 636-6666 or online (in French).
- From April 1 to November 30, you must book at least 40 minutes before your trip.
- From December 1 to March 31, you must book at least 60 minutes before your trip.
- If you use a mobility aid requesting the use of an accessible taxi, mention this when making your reservation by phone. Note that an online reservation does not allow to consider this need.
How much does the service cost?
You must show a valid transit fare that is one of the accepted Transport adapté and taxi fares when you board a taxi.
Monthly, weekly and four-month passes on OPUS cards, as well as 1-trip fares on magnetic fare cards are accepted. Monthly TRAM passes for the right fare zone are also allowed.
For customers transferring to STM bus or métro networks:
You must pay your fare by validating it or making a cash payment when you board a bus or enter the métro station. Bus and métro fares apply.
For customers transferring to the exo commuter train network:
You must validate your fare at the train station. Cash or TRAIN fares (monthly, 1-trip or tickets) cannot be used to pay for a trip made in a taxibus.
Cash payments and exo TRAIN fares are not accepted onboard taxis.
Rush-hour service from Monday to Friday
Schedule of the taxibus service is synchronized with
the following departure and arrival times at gare Lachine.
Departures - Trains going downtown
Arrivals - Trains from downtown
- Gare Lachine (GLA-100)
- Sherbrooke / 37e (GLA-101)
- Henri Dunant / 32e (GLA-102)
- Victoria / 55e (GLA-103)
- Victoria / 48e (GLA-104)
- Victoria / 40e (GLA-105)
- Remembrance / 32e (GLA-106)
- René Huguet / 55e (GLA-107)
- St. Joseph / 48e (GLA-108)
- Broadway / 40e (GLA-109)
- 32e / Gameroff (GLA-110)
- 37e / Provost (GLA-111)
- Sherbrooke / 44e (GLA-112)
- Sherbrooke / 29e (GLA-113)
- Terrasse Louis-Basile-Pigeon (GLA-114)
- Victoria / 44e (GLA-115)