How to use SIRTA
- A few clicks to reserve
- How to use SIRTA
- Log into account
- Password forgotten
- Reserving occasional transportation one-way trip
- Reserving occasional transportation two-way trip
- Reserving regular transportation one-way trip
- Reserving regular transportation two-way trip
- Reserving a transportation for a new address
- Review your schedule of trips
- Cancelling occasional transportation
- Suspending regular transportation
- Permanently cancelling regular transportation
New on SIRTA!
With the October 2018 SIRTA update, new features have been added and a number of improvements have been made to our online reservation site:
- You can make a reservation for a new address on the Island of Montréal.*
- A link to Google Maps lets you view the chosen address, to make sure it’s the right one.
- Ease of access for one and all has been a major focus, and a screen reader has been added to assist browsing.
- The time field is displayed in 24-hour format in English and French.
We are continuing to work with a group of user representatives to identify ways to improve the next SIRTA update.
*Certain trips cannot be reserved directly via SIRTA:
- Metropolitan trips, as they involve communication with another transportation service provider that cannot be automated for the time being.
- Trips to and from the CHUM, as there are two different pick-up and drop-off points at that address.
- Trips to public places where luggage is accepted, as arranging the necessary space for luggage involves manual handling.
- Trips to public places with business hours, such as rehabilitation centres.
- Trips with a travel companion using a mobility aid.
- Trips with a mobility aid that is not in the user’s file.
A few clicks to reserve
Avoid waiting on the telephone at any time with SIRTA. You can request regular transportation or an occasional ride, and view all confirmed trips for a 7-day period. You don’t know SIRTA yet? Go to stm.info/ta and take a look at the videos. An agent can also coach you when you make a reservation for the first time. Call either customer service at option 4 or the reservation desk at option 1 to ask for someone. One of our staff member will call you back to assist you with SIRTA.
How to use SIRTA
Have you tried the online reservation system yet ? No need to wait any further, it’s so convenient.
A Transport adapté customer, Martin Juneau shares his tips about reserving trips online with SIRTA.
Take a look at our videos showing the online reservations process, one step at a time.
Be advised that some videos were filmed with an earlier version of SIRTA.