How it works
Companies joining the program agree to contribute financially to the purchase of OPUS & Cie subscriptions by their employees. In turn, the STM agrees to match that discount, up to a maximum of 10%.
Near 300 businesses have chosen to join the program since it was first launched.
- A minimum of 10 participating employees per company
- A minimum employer contribution of 4.16% per subscription (up to a maximum of 90%)
Advantages for employers
- Your financial contribution is tax deductible.
- You stand above the rest, by offering your employees an additional benefit.
- You position your company as being focused on sustainability.
How to obtain more information and register in the OPUS & Cie program?
Find out which Transportation Management Centre (CGD) is responsible for your area, using the list.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- the name of your company
- the name of a person to contact, their office telephone number and office email address
- the mailing address of the company
- the total number of company employees
Would you like to speak to your employee about OPUS & Cie ? Send him our promotional flyer.