We’ve been missing out on a lot lately, including many places around the city that we haven’t been to in a long time. We’ve also stopped treating ourselves to life’s little pleasures, but they’re still around! It’s time to start enjoying our city again.
- Aventures Wet Set Mtl
- Bota-Bota spa-sur l'eau
- Canadian Centre for Architecture
- THE INFINITE created by Felix & Paul Studios and Studio PHI @ Arsenal Contemporary Art Montreal
- Château Dufresne
- Château Ramezay - Historic site and museum of Montréal
- Historic Site Marguerite-Bourgeoys
- Ilôts 76
- Jean-Doré Beach
- Le Petit Navire
- McCord Museum
- Musée de l'Holocauste Montréal
- SOS Labyrinthe
- Tyrolienne MTL
- Voiles en voiles
- la Grande roue de Montréal
- Écomusée du fier monde
- Écorécréo parc Jean-Drapeau
- Zoo Ecomuseum
- Musée des Hospitalières de l'Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal
- Montréal Museum of Fine Arts
The métro and buses can take you to tons of places that are worth discovering and just Sooo Montréal. They’re worth the trip!
The Défi STM surpasses its goal... Rain or shine, get moving in our city! They’re worth the trip!
From August 7 to 15, the world’s best women tennis players will compete at the National Bank Open presented by Rogers at the IGA Stadium.
Let's explore a huge underground museum, Sooo artistic!