We’ve been missing out on a lot lately, including many places around the city that we haven’t been to in a long time. We’ve also stopped treating ourselves to life’s little pleasures, but they’re still around! It’s time to start enjoying our city again.
- Aventures Wet Set Mtl
- Canadian Centre for Architecture
- THE INFINITE created by Felix & Paul Studios and Studio PHI @ Arsenal Contemporary Art Montreal
- Château Dufresne
- Château Ramezay - Historic site and museum of Montréal
- Historic Site Marguerite-Bourgeoys
- Musée de l'Holocauste Montréal
- SOS Labyrinthe
- Tyrolienne MTL
- la Grande roue de Montréal
- Écomusée du fier monde
- Zoo Ecomuseum
- Montréal Museum of Fine Arts
- Musée des Hospitalières de l'Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal
The métro and buses can take you to tons of places that are worth discovering and just Sooo Montréal. They’re worth the trip!
The STM and Montréal Alouettes provide ticket holders with a free shuttle bus service to the stadium Percival-Molson Stadium. Departure from Place-des-Arts station!
No need to take the car to go cheer for the Habs ! It’s so much easier by bus or by metro: no parking space to find and pay for, and no more traffic jams. .
Let's explore a huge underground museum, Sooo artistic!