Work completed at D'Iberville station
The newly modernized main entrance building reopened on January 29, 2024, and the elevators are now in service. This Blue line station is the 27th accessible métro station in the network.
Bus stops have been moved back to their usual locations.
What work has been done?
- Installation of three elevators and mechanical rooms for each of them
- Expansion of the main entrance building
- Demolition and reconstruction of the entrance building slab and refurbishment of the flooring
- Construction of a new fare booth
- Refurbishment of the main entrance building roof
- Construction of a new natural ventilation shaft in the entrance building roof
The Accessibility program is made possible thanks to the additional funding announced by the federal and provincial governments to speed up universal accessibility work with the goal of having 30 accessible métro stations by 2025.