Card expired? Need a new one? Forgot how many fares you have?
Find all the answers to your OPUS card questions here.
Your OPUS card has an expiration date!
Need a new OPUS card?
- Regular-fare bus and métro customers
- Get a reduced-fare student OPUS card or a reduced-fare OPUS card for age 65+ and take advantage of great deals on select fares
- Paratransit customers: contact Customer Service to get a new card
- How to get a new designated OPUS card for All Modes AB, ABC and ABCD fares
Considering a subscription fare? Here’s how to choose the subscription that best meets your needs
Checking your fare balance
If you don’t remember how many fares are left on your OPUS card, there are 3 ways to find out:
- Go to a fare vending machine at a métro station.
- Use your OPUS card reader, if you have one.
- Ask a station agent to check for you.
Prevent lost or stolen cards
It’s easy to protect your card balance online :
For Transport adapté customers: Your OPUS card is already protected against loss and theft.