Taxibus service between the
Sunnybrooke train station and Technoparc Montréal
Rush hour service from
Monday to Friday
Towards Technoparc Montréal during morning rush hours
From Technoparc Montréal during afternoon rush hours
Service provided by
Coop de l'Ouest- 514 636-6666 (New number in service since April 12, 2013)
Cars offering the taxibus service are
identified with the following sign:
Cost: When boarding your taxi, please show the driver your OPUS card or a valid STM magnetic strip fare card.
The schedule of the taxibus service is synchronized
train arrivals and departures from Sunnybrooke train station.
Towards Technoparc Montréal
From Technoparc Montréal
How to use the service
You must reserve your trip at least 40
minutes in advance by calling 514 636-6666 (New number in service since April 12, 2013). When reserving, you must also specify at which stops you will be boarding and getting off. Show up at
your taxi stop at the designated time.
To pay, simply show the driver your valid CAM (monthly pass), CAM hebdo (weekly pass), TRAM pass, STM ticket
or bus transfer, and hop in.
- At Gouin and Sunnybrooke;
- On Marie-Curie in front of Astra-Zeneca;
- On Frederick-Banting in front of civic number 7290;
- On Frederick-Banting in front of civic number 7150;
- At Albert-Einstein and Alfred-Nobel;
- At Albert-Einstein and Marie-Curie;
- On Marie-Curie in front of civic number 2450;
- At Alexander-Fleming and Alfred-Nobel;
- At Alfred-Nobel and Albert-Einstein;
- At Alfred-Nobel and Frederick-Banting;
- At Alfred-Nobel and Marie-Curie;
- On Marie-Curie in front of civic number 2800.
Back to the Taxibus page