How does the service work?
The Baie-D’Urfé shared taxibus service is available Monday to Friday, except on legal holidays.
How to use the service?
Each time you use the service, you must reserve a seat at least 40 minutes in advance by calling
514 637-4444 (New number in service on April 12, 2013). When you call, you must specify at which
stop you will board.
How much does the service cost?
When boarding your taxi, please show the driver your OPUS card or a valid STM magnetic strip fare card.
- During morning rush hour, taxis provide service to Baie-D'Urfé train station from any taxibus route stop.
- During afternoon rush hour, taxis provide return service from Baie-D’Urfé train station to taxibus route stops.
- During off-peak periods, as well as Thursday evening, service is provided between all taxibus route stops.
Monday to Friday, during morning and afternoon rush hour periods,
taxibus service is timed with commuter trains
at Baie-D’Urfé train station.
|Departures to downtown
Arrivals from downtown
Monday to Friday, during off-peak periods,
service is provided at all taxibus stops.
Additional departures, Thursday evening
- Baie-D'Urfé Train Station – Morgan / Surrey
- Plaza Baie-D'Urfé – Morgan / Surrey
- Morgan / Victoria
- Town Hall – Lakeshore / Morgan
- Fritz Hall Community Centre – 20477, Lakeshore
- Baie-D'urfé Public Library – 20551, Lakeshore
- Red Barn Recreation Centre – 20609, Lakeshore
- Lakeshore / Somerset
- Saint-Andrews / Victoria
- Victoria / Devon
- Victoria / Cornwall
- Surrey / Churchill
- Maxwell Residence – 678, Surrey
- Surrey / East of Sunny Acres
- Maxwell / Fir
- Birch Hill / Laurel
- Victoria / Magnolia
- Victoria / Normandy
- Sunny Acres / Victoria
- Apple Hill Residence – Hawthorne / Apple Hill
- Oakridge / Maughan
- Apple Hill / Oakridge
- Lakeshore / Normandy
- Lakeshore / Wilson
Map showing the area served by the Baie d'Urfé Taxibus service
Click on image to obtain a larger map
Back to the Taxibus page