Taxibus service Technoparc Montréal
How does the service work?
Taxibus service between the Sunnybrooke train station and Technoparc Montréal
New! Starting January 3, 2018!
- The shared taxi stop at Sunnybrooke train station moved to rue Cérès. (near civic number 9400)
- A new taxi stop added in the vicinity of the MATROX company building.
How to use the service?
- You must reserve your trip prior to each use by calling 514 636-6666.
- From April 1 to November 30, you must reserve at least 40 minutes prior to your trip.
- From December 1 to March 31, you must reserve at least 60 minutes prior to your trip.
How much does the service cost?
Fares for Transport adapté and other taxi services apply. Monthly TRAM passes valid within the appropriate fare zone are also accepted. Cash fare payment is not accepted.
For customers transferring to an STM bus or métro:
You can pay your fare directly at the transfer point, where bus and métro fares apply. Customers are invited to validate their fare card or pay in cash at the transfer point.
For customers transferring to an AMT commuter train:
TRAM passes for the appropriate fare zone can be used and customers are invited to validate their fare card at the train station. TRAIN fare cards (monthly, unit or tickets) cannot be used to pay for a shared taxibus ride.
Fare payment in cash or with AMT TRAIN passes is not accepted aboard taxis.
Rush hour service from Monday to Friday
- Towards Technoparc Montréal during morning rush hours
- From Technoparc Montréal during afternoon rush hours
The schedule of the taxibus service is synchronized with
train arrivals and departures from Sunnybrooke train station.
Towards Technoparc Montréal
From Technoparc Montréal
Taxibus service stops
- Sunnybrooke train station : Cérès street near civi number 9400
- On Saint-Régis in the parking of MATROX
- On Marie-Curie in front of Astra-Zeneca;
- On Frederick-Banting in front of civic number 7290;
- On Frederick-Banting in front of civic number 7150;
- At Albert-Einstein and Alfred-Nobel;
- At Albert-Einstein and Marie-Curie;
- On Marie-Curie in front of civic number 2450;
- At Alexander-Fleming and Alfred-Nobel;
- At Alfred-Nobel and Albert-Einstein;
- At Alfred-Nobel and Frederick-Banting;
- At Alfred-Nobel and Marie-Curie;
- On Marie-Curie in front of civic number 2800.
Area covered by shared taxibus service