Navette OR by taxi - City of Dorval
How does the service work?
Shared Taxi service for seniors
The Navette Or by taxi transportation service features a 38-stop route within the municipality. This service is offered from one taxi stop to the next, Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You must reserve your ride at least 40 minutes ahead of time that day by calling 514 280-9055.
A single call enables you to reserve your two-way trip.
How to proceed to use the service?
You must register three days prior to your first reservation by calling from Monday to Friday
- 514 633-4100 (City of Dorval Community Aid)
or 514 280-9055 (STM reservation service from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Have an ID card 65+ on hand as proof of age.
We recommend that you be at the taxi stop at least three minutes ahead of the requested time.
How much does it cost?
Fares for Transport adapté and other taxi services apply.
When boarding, you are required to present a valid STM transit pass.
65+ OPUS photo ID card charged with a monthly or weekly pass
Disposable magnetic card loaded with one or two trips
Cash: $2.70 regular fare, $1.65 reduced fare.
1. Bouchard / Galland
2. Racine / Bouchard
3. Caledonia / Kingsley
4. Campbell / Neptune
5. Javelin / Cardinal
6. Maison Herron
7. Haus der Heimat
8. Maison Donalda-Boyer
9. Résidence La Source
10. Surrey Aquatic and Community Centre
11. Jean XXIII school and pool
12. Library and Peter B. Yeomans Cultural Centre
13. Sarto-Desnoyers Community Centre
14. Plaza Nihon Shopping Centre
15. Les Jardins Dorval (avenue Dorval)
16. Lakeshore Road / de la Présentation
17. Deslauriers / Chanteclerc
18. Saint-Louis / Torrence
19. Surrey / Pine Beach
20. Cardinal / Strathmore
21. Pine Beach / Kirkland
22. Brookhaven / Carson
23. Fénelon / Carson
24. Elmridge / Herron
25. Lakeshore Road / Saint-Charles
26. George-V / De l’Église
27. De la Présentation / De l’Église
28. Pheasant / Oriole
29. Strathmore / Robin
30. Surrey / St-Louis
31. Cardinal / Pine Beach
32. St-Louis / Dawson
33. Brunet / Dawson
34. 60 ave Martin (City Hall)
35. Les jardins de Dorval (SAQ)
36. Résidence Jules-Daigle
37. Place Sim / Brunet
38. Fénélon / Dumont