How does it work?
The Côte-Vertu Ouest shared taxibus service is available on Saturdays and Sundays, except on legal holidays. The service provides a link between Côte-Vertu métro station and taxibus stops in the Côte-Vertu Ouest industrial park during the day and evening.
- Westbound from 6:15 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
- Eastbound from 2:35 p.m. to 11:10 p.m.
How to use the service
- You must reserve your trip prior to each use by calling 514 636-6666.
- From April 1 to November 30, you must reserve at least 40 minutes prior to your trip.
- From December 1 to March 31, you must reserve at least 60 minutes prior to your trip.
How much does it cost?
Fares for Transport adapté and other taxi services apply. Monthly TRAM passes valid within the appropriate fare zone are also accepted. Cash fare payment is not accepted.
For customers transferring to an STM bus or métro:
You can pay your fare directly at the transfer point, where bus and métro fares apply. Customers are invited to validate their fare card or pay in cash at the transfer point.
For customers transferring to an AMT commuter train:
TRAM passes for the appropriate fare zone can be used and customers are invited to validate their fare card at the train station. TRAIN fare cards (monthly, unit or tickets) cannot be used to pay for a shared taxibus ride.
Cash fare payment and AMT’s TRAIN passes are not accepted aboard shared taxis.
Saturdays and Sundays
Shared taxibus stops
1. Côte-Vertu métro station (Boul. Côte-Vertu Sud exit, at the 72 bus stop on Gohier - Quai 22)
2. Côte-Vertu / Montée-de-Liesse
3. Côte-Vertu / Pitfield (Purolator)
4. Côte-Vertu / Garderie Canadair (Air transat
5. Côte-Vertu / Canadair (Bombardier)
6. Côte-Vertu / Air Canada Technical Centre (7373 Côte-Vertu Ouest)
Area covered by taxibus service