Taxibus service Baie-D’Urfé
How does the service work?
Baie-D'Urfé shared taxi service operates Monday to Friday, except on legal holidays.
During rush hour:
- In the morning, taxis provide service from their designated stops to Baie-D’Urfé commuter train station. In the afternoon, service runs from the train station back to the stops.
During off-peak periods:
- The shared taxi service provides transportation from one taxibus stop to another within Baie-D'Urfé or to the main centre of Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue (Sainte-Anne/Saint-Pierre).
- On Thursday evenings only, residents can also use the shared taxi service to travel from one taxibus stop to another within Baie-D'Urfé (see timetable).
Monday to Friday during off-peak periods:
- Service is provided between each taxibus stop or to the main centre of Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue.
Additional runs on Thursday evenings
- From one taxibus stop to another within Baie-D'Urfé.
How to use the service?
- You must reserve your trip prior to each use by calling 514 636-6666.
- From April 1 to November 30, you must reserve at least 40 minutes prior to your trip.
- From December 1 to March 31, you must reserve at least 60 minutes prior to your trip.
How much does the service cost?
Fares for Transport adapté and other taxi services apply. Monthly TRAM passes valid within the appropriate fare zone are also accepted. Cash fare payment is not accepted.
For customers transferring to an STM bus or métro:
You can pay your fare directly at the transfer point, where bus and métro fares apply. Customers are invited to validate their fare card or pay in cash at the transfer point.
For customers transferring to an AMT commuter train:
TRAM passes for the appropriate fare zone can be used and customers are invited to validate their fare card at the train station. TRAIN fare cards (monthly, unit or tickets) cannot be used to pay for a shared taxibus ride.
Fare payment in cash or with AMT TRAIN passes is not accepted aboard taxis.
Monday to Friday, during morning and afternoon rush hour periods.
Taxibus service is timed with commuter trains at Baie-D’Urfé train station.
Departures to downtown
6 h 57
7 h 12
7 h 27
7 h 47
8 h 02
8 h 27
Arrivals from downtown
15 h 59
16 h 26
17 h 04
17 h 24
17 h 44
18 h 04
18 h 21
Monday to Friday, during off-peak periods.
Service is provided at all taxibus stops.
10 h 00
10 h 30
11 h 00
11 h 30
12 h 00
12 h 30
13 h 00
13 h 30
14 h 00
14 h 30
15 h 00
15 h 30
Additional departures, Thursday evening
19 h 00
21 h 00
- Gare Baie-D'Urfé – Morgan / Surrey
- Plaza Baie-D'Urfé – Morgan / Surrey
- Morgan / Victoria
- Hôtel de Ville – Lakeshore / Morgan
- Centre Communautaire Fritz Hall – 20477, Lakeshore
- Bibliothèque De Baie-D'urfé – 20551, Lakeshore
- Centre De Loisirs La Grange Rouge – 20609, Lakeshore
- Lakeshore / Somerset Saint-Andrews / Victoria
- Victoria / Devon
- Victoria / Cornwall
- Surrey / Churchill
- Résidence Maxwell – 678, Surrey
- Surrey / à l'est de Sunny Acres
- Maxwell / Fir
- Birch Hill / Laurel
- Victoria / Magnolia
- Victoria / Normandy
- Sunny Acres / Victoria
- Résidence Apple Hill – Hawthorne / Apple Hill
- Oakridge / Maughan
- Apple Hill / Oakridge
- Lakeshore / Normandy
- Lakeshore / Wilson
Area served by the service