OPUS & Cie - Employers
How it works
Companies joining the program agree to contribute financially to the purchase of OPUS & Cie subscriptions by their employees. In turn, the STM agrees to match that discount, up to a maximum of 10%.
Near 300 businesses have chosen to join the program since it was first launched.
- A minimum of 10 participating employees per company
- A minimum employer contribution of 4.16% per subscription (up to a maximum of 90%)
Advantages for employers
- Your financial contribution is tax deductible.
- You stand above the rest, by offering your employees an additional benefit.
- You position your company as being focused on sustainability.
How to obtain more information and register in the OPUS & Cie program?
Find out which Transportation Management Centre (CGD) is responsible for your area, using the list.
Send an email to the CGD in your area and include :
- the name of your company
- the name of a person to contact, their office telephone number and office email address
- the mailing address of the company
- the total number of company employees
A representative of the CGD in your area will contact that person to provide additional information about the program and send you an employer agreement form for your signature, as well as all the information needed for your employees.
Areas served by Montreal's two transportation management centres (CGD)
de-Grâce et environs
- Est de l’île
- Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
- Côte Saint-Luc
- Montréal Ouest
- Ville Mont-Royal
Would you like to speak to your employee about OPUS & Cie ? Send him our promotional flyer.