- Mobile apps are available free of charge on iPhone and Android.
- View complete bus schedules for the same and subsequent days
- Learn the times of the first and last trains at each métro station.
- Be notified of métro service disruptions lasting more than 10 minutes.
- Quickly find up to three different ways to reach your destination.
- Save your stops and itineraries for quick viewing when you launch the application
The mobile site provides the same information as the classic site but is adapted to the majority of mobile devices. There's no need to install your iPhone or Android app to access it.
Receive bus schedules by text message 1
Dial 52786 (LASTM), then enter your bus line number and bus stop code in the message box (separate the bus line number from the bus stop code with a space).
You’re at a bus stop at the corner of boulevard René-Lévesque and Beaver Hall (bus stop code 52627) and you want to know at what times the next eastbound 435 Express du Parc/Côte-des-Neiges buses will arrive.
- Enter call sign 52786 (LASTM).
- In your message, enter the bus line number (435) followed by the bus stop code (52627).
- The reply SMS will show the arrival times of the next three buses on that line at your stop.
Métro service alerts 1
Receive alerts about métro service disruptions by email or SMS text messaging.
You can filter the alerts by selecting the time periods and métro lines of greatest interest to you.
- Your telecommunications service provider may bill you for data transmission over its network: standard messaging fees and other charges may apply. Check with your provider and subscribe to a package, if necessary.