Easier to get around Pointe-Claire
The new Navette Or by taxi transportation service
features a 30-stop route within the municipality.
This service is offered from one taxi stop to the
next, Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
You must reserve your ride at least 40 minutes
ahead of time that day by calling 514 280-9055.
New and convenient, a single call enables you to
reserve your two-way trip.
How to proceed to use the service?
You must register three days prior to your first
reservation by calling from Monday to Friday
or 514 280-9055 (STM reservation service from
7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- 514 630-1248 (Aid for Seniors for the city of
- Have an ID card 65+ on hand as proof of age.
We recommend that you be at the taxi stop at
least three minutes ahead of the requested time.
How much does it cost?
There are three (3) forms of payment accepted
||65+ OPUS photo ID card charged
with a monthly or weekly pass
||Disposable magnetic card loaded
with one or two trips at regular fare
||Cash fare: $3 regular fare, $2
- Greystone / Hermitage
- Lanthier / Saint-Joachim
- Delmar / Hearne
- Manoir Kirkland
- Le Vivalis
- Le Cambridge
- Résidence Edwin-Crawford
- Résidence Maywood
- Le Wellesley
- Villa Saint-Louis
- L’Estérel - Phase I, II et III
- Maison d’Octobre pour nos Aînés
- Mary Residence
- Centre Bayview Bord-du-Lac
- Centre Noël Legault
- Stewart Hall
- Plaza Pointe-Claire
- Bibliothèque Pointe-Claire
- Centre des aînés Chalet Arthur Séguin
- Centre communautaire Douglas Shand
- Centre Fairview
- Complexe Pointe-Claire
- Centre Terrarium
- Hôpital général du Lakeshore
- Colonnades Pointe-Claire
- CLSC Lac-Saint-Louis
- Centre aquatique de Pointe-Claire
- Résidence Symphonie West Island