Easier to get around Dorval
The new Navette Or by taxi transportation
service features a 34-stop route within the municipality. This
service is offered from one taxi stop to the next, Monday to Friday,
from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You must reserve your ride at least 40
minutes ahead of time that day by calling 514 280-9055.
New and convenient, a single call enables you to
reserve your two-way trip.
How to proceed to use the service?
register three days prior to your first reservation by calling from Monday
or 514 280-9055 (STM
reservation service from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- 514 633-4100 (City of Dorval Community Aid)
- Have an ID card 65+ on hand as proof of age.
We recommend that you be at the taxi stop at least three minutes
ahead of the requested time.
How much does it cost?
There are three (3) forms of payment accepted on board:
||65+ OPUS photo ID card charged with a monthly or weekly
||Disposable magnetic card loaded with one or two trips at
||Cash fare: $3 regular fare, $2 reduced fare.
- Bouchard / Galland
- Racine / Bouchard
- Caledonia / Kingsley
- Campbell / Neptune
- Javelin / Cardinal
- Maison Herron
- Haus der Heimat
- Maison Donalda-Boyer
- Résidence La Source
- Centre aquatique et communautaire Surrey
- Piscine - École Jean XXIII
- Bibliothèque et centre culturel Peter B. Yeomans
- Centre communautaire Sarto-Desnoyers
- Centre commercial Rond-Point Dorval
- Centre commercial Les Jardins Dorval
- Chemin du Bord-du-Lac / de la Présentation
- Deslauriers / Chanteclerc
- Saint-Louis / Torrence
- Surrey / Pine Beach
- Cardinal / Strathmore
- Pine Beach / Kirkland
- Brookhaven / Carson
- Fénelon / Carson
- Elmridge / Herron
- Chemin du Bord-du-Lac / Saint-Charles
- George-V / De l’Église
- De la Présentation / De l’Église
- Pheasant / Oriole
- Strathmore / Robin
- Surrey / St-Louis
- Cardinal / Pine Beach
- St-Louis / Dawson
- Dawson / Lepage
- 60 ave Martin (Hôtel de ville / City Hall)