New signage is currently being tested. Indeed, this is the first visible step of a vast project to completely re evaluate the way we communicate with you within our installations.
At the end of this project, we will have outlined precise signage guidelines throughout the network in order to guide customers during travel.
What does the test consist ?
This trial period will assess the legibility, contrasts, visibility, positioning and sign dimensions. Is the information understood, visible, legible and coherent? These are the types of comments that we are looking for. Share your comments; they will be very useful throughout the next stages.
The next stages
- ensure signage conforms to universal accessibility principles and corporate
- adapt information according to various customer groups in the
- organize and classify information according to content (emergency, directional,
- add signage to show the location of automatic fare vending machines, service points, elevators,
- review messages and designations.
Thanks to the results obtained and your comments, certain modifications will be made. We will then review the materials, the anchoring and lighting systems before finalizing the design and launching mass production. New signage will then be introduced gradually throughout the network.
We welcome your